PHRi Training Centers in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Abuja Nigeria
Clarion is a reliable HRCI approved certification preparation provider in Nigeria committed to help HR professionals easily and cost-effectively earn international HR certification- Professional in Human Resources – International (PHRi) through its unparalleled extensive training.
Our team of highly qualified consultants brings to bear a blend of long-lasting experience and industry expertise in training to enable students acquire technical knowledge and operational skills required to advance and achieve their career goals as well as pass their certification exams at the first sitting.
Our PHRi training is designed to cover all the six exam topics as listed below, set by HR Certification Institute (HRCI):
- Talent Acquisition – 19%
- HR Administration and Shared Services – 19%
- Talent Management and Development – 19%
- Compensation, Benefits and Work Experience – 17%
- Employee Relations and Risk Management – 16%
- HR Information Management – 10%
Who Is Eligible?
PHRi course is for professionals who have met any of the under-listed standard requirements:
- At least one year of experience in a professional-level HR position + MSc or global equivalent,
- At least two years of experience in a professional-level HR position + BSc or global equivalent, OR
- At least four years of experience in a professional-level HR position + high school diploma or global equivalent.
We offer flexible training options to candidates to choose from.
Online training: offers the opportunity to learn at your own pace while saving time and cost. Our tiptop online courses is designed to meet the needs of those whose tight work schedule may not allow to attend our classroom training, who reside far from our training centers or simply wants flexible training schedule and environment.
Classroom training: offers our students the benefit of learning in any of our tiptop designed and suitably comfortable training facilities.
PHRi training in Clarionttech is slated for 5 days, 10:00am – 04:00pm (90 Minutes Break).
During the 5 days training sessions, we provide our candidates with a PHRi comprehensive training manuals to enable them study up before and after the sessions.
Upon successful completion of the training, we issue certificate of course completion to all participants which will qualify them to sit for the exam. With the certificate of course completion, participants can test for the PHRi anytime of the year, subject to the availability of test center.
- Computer-based exam at a Pearson VUE testing center
- Exam time: 2 hours and 15 minutes.
- Exam length: 90 scored questions (multiple-choice) + 25 pretest questions
- Language: English (also available in Spanish – Castilian)
Cost of exam preparation in Nigeria
Contact clarion College customer support via email email@example.com or phone call for available discounts.
How to Remain Certified
PHRi is valid for only three years from the certification date. To maintain the validity of your PHRi credential, you will have to as a matter of requirement earn 60 recertification credits over the three years validity period, or otherwise retake the exam.
Clarionttech Service is your only reliable training partner for PHRi in Nigeria. Reach out to train with us today and you can’t go wrong. Enroll for this course now