Obtain A World Recognized HSE Certificate from World Safety Organization. Training with Clarion College gives you the best of Safety training and experience and also gives you an internationally recognized certificate that can be used anywhere in the world.
HSE level 1 2 3 covers basic knowledge of safety and health for those who are new to the work environment or those who have not had any prior safety training. The course is also beneficial for employees who wish to refresh their knowledge on safety and health.
Everyone is eligible to take Clarion College HSE level 1 2 3 courses to Understand and implement good HSE standards and practices in their respective organization, Imbibe an effective Health and Safety culture, Understand Risk Assessment and HSE Strategies, Health and Safety Policies and Management of Risk, Fire Safety, Physical Processes of work and the Environment, HSE Audit, Management & Control of Contractors, Emergency Management.
After Training, the candidates will be required to seat for an international exam on the last day of training. Afterwards, Internationally recognized HSE Certificates Will be issued Accredited by World Safety Organization Global Office in the US.
Taking the HSE 1 2 3 training with Clarion College gives delegates an automatic membership with World Safety Organization. As a member,
- Name will be listed on the WSO international Website for Employers to verify
- Membership Certificate will be issued with a Unique Membership code
- Member will Participate in all WSO functions around the World
- Members will participate fully in the network of Safety professionals.
- Internationally recognized Safety Certification you can use within and outside Nigeria
- Certification is valid for any industry and does not have expiry date
- Graduates will Participate in all WSO functions around the World
- Upon course completion you can participate fully in the network of Safety professionals.
How much does HSE cost?
Fee: HSE Level 1,2 & 3 ₦59,999
HSE training for corpers ₦17,999 Use Coupon code HSENAIJACORPC during checkout if you have a valid NYSC ID card
HSE COURSE CURRICULUM
- Scope and Application
- Group standards and Requirements
- Unsafe Acts and Unsafe Conditions
- Management system
- HSE Responsibilities and Competence
- Job Safety Analysis
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Procurement and Assurance of PPE
- Introduction to Security
- Security Survey and Risk Assessment
- Security Plan
- Permit to Work
- Complementary Certificate
- Fire Prevention, Protection and Evacuation Procedure
- Classes of Fire
- Identification of Fire Extinguishers, Size and Colour codes
- HSE Management System:
- Introduction to HSEMS
- HSE Commitment
- Elements of HSEMS
- Hazard and Effect Management Process (HEMP)
- Principles of HEMP
- Risk Management
- Risk Assessment Matrix
- Structured Review Techniques
- First Aid
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Practical
- Environmental Management
- Environmental Management in Oil Company
- Environmental Pollution
- Air Pollution
- Water Pollution
- Soil Pollution
- Waste Management
- Environmental Management Plan
I did a classroom HSE training and I learnt a lot. Very good service and professional. I recommend