Online HSE level 1 2 & 3 course
online HSE level 1 2 & 3 course
Earn a World Recognized HSE Certificate from World Safety Organization. Training online with Clarionttech provides you the best online Safety training experience and also gives you an internationally recognized certificate that can be used anywhere in the world. Upon completion, you will take an online assessment and three Certificates Will be issued Accredited by World Safety Organization Global Office in US. Serving NYSC Corp Members with valid ID card enjoy 40% Discount with Promo Coupon HSENAIJACORPO applied during checkout.
HSE is an acronym for Health, Safety and Environmental Management. It involves managing, controlling and handling all aspects of health, safety and the environment at work – with the focus on major accident risk.
HSE certification as of today is regarded as the most significant certification training in the field of oil and gas, engineering, science and technology, art and medicine, administration and management, banking and finance.
Successful candidates of this program stand a 95% chance of being selected for employment or promotion.
Generally, the HSE training courses have been designed to meet the aims of four separate interest groups in Nigeria as Prescribed by The World Safety Organization WSO;
- – Those with no Health, safety, environment and security experience who wishes to move into this area for employment.
- – Those with special interest in ergonomics, human factor and occupational safety manager training and certification.
- – Those with interest in the environmental consequence of engineering failures, toxic waste disposal and environmental risk assessment.
- – Officers already practicing Health, Safety and Environment as well as security, but needs improved knowledge and skill with a back up certification from a National and International Safety Accredited body.
Consequently, the needs of these four groups are met in these courses which reflect both similarities and differences in health, environment, safety and security issues in different industries (e.g. Manufacturing, Construction, Marine, Offshore and onshore, Transportation, Installation, Procurement, etc) to achieve;
• Zero Injury Workplace
• Zero Fatality
• Zero Lost Time Injuries
• 100% Achieved Audit and Follow-up
• Goal Zero in Health, Safety and Environment
• Timely Reporting of Unsafe Acts and Unsafe work Conditions
- Case Study
- Case Study