WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
ISO 31000 Risk Manager training enables you to gain comprehensive knowledge of the fundamental principles, framework and process of Risk Management based on ISO 31000. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Risk Management and be able to effectively apply them in an organization in order to successfully implement a Risk Management process.
After becoming acquainted with all the necessary concepts of Risk Management, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 31000 Risk Manager” credential. By holding a PECB Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and skills to effectively manage a risk process in an organization.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Managers or consultants responsible for the effective management of risk within an organization
- Individuals seeking to gain comprehensive knowledge of Risk Management concepts, processes and principles
- Advisors involved in Risk Management
- Understand the fundamental concepts and processes of Risk Management
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 31000, IEC/ISO 31010 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Comprehend the approaches, methods and techniques used to manage risk within an organization
- Learn how to interpret the principles and guidelines of ISO 31000
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in Risk Management
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO 31000 and comprehensive knowledge of Risk Management.