Virtual Team Building and Management
Building and Managing Virtual Teams is a hot topic over the last few years. Organizations and individuals are now much more likely to work from home, from their car, at alternative locations, or even on the other side of the world, which means managers might rarely see workers.
Consequently, supervisors that are asked to lead these virtual teams not only face the usual leadership dilemmas, they also have to be able to adapt to these challenges in an environment where the rules have changed.
Managing virtual teams requires a different approach. It means developing new skills, communication methodologies and techniques to get the best out of teams and improve organizational and personal performance.
Upon course completion you will:
- Know the keys to establish a virtual team
- Learn how to hold effective meetings and group sessions
- Learn effective ways to communicate with team members
- Use tools to build trust and confidence among employees
- Know how to handle poor performing employees
- Know how to manage virtual team during any project
Who should Take course?
This course is for everybody in the work place
- Learning Objectives
- Choosing self motivated people with initiative
- Face to face meeting at first (Kick off Meeting)
- Diversity will add value
- Experienced with technology
- Case Study
No Reviews found for this course.