Quality of goods and services is a relative subject that is determined by the customer. This subject of quality can be difficult to achieve as customer needs and expectations continue to change over time. However, as a minimum for every business, it is required that all processes involved in the provision of deliverables and the final goods or services meet the expectations of stakeholders.
Clarionttech’s quality assurance, and quality control training courses can help teach you how to avoid problems when delivering solutions or services to customers. The course is designed for all industries; Construction, Oil and Gas, Mining, Logistics and Transport, Education, Aviation, Telecommunication and even the public sector.
The QA QC certification courses in Nigeria are geared toward providing participants with the skills and knowledge necessary for a successful career in quality assurance & quality control.
QA QC certification online
The Clarion qa qc online certification is a great way to get started in your career in quality assurance & quality control. The course is designed for those who want to learn the basics of quality assurance & quality control, as well as those who are already working in the field and want to improve their skills.
Participants will be exposed to Contemporary quality assurance end control Standards, tools and Procedures to adhere to specifications and quality requirements, Quality control tools, Processes and a range of automated and manual checks necessary to meet the quality requirements of a project.
These skills are required for the day to day running of every successful Organization
Upon Course completion, Certificates will be issued with the logo of Our Accredited Partners.
- Meaning of quality
- Quality policies: Top priorities to achieving quality product/ service delivery
- Quality Assurance and controls
- Quality Objectives: Setting and monitoring a standard objectives
- Principles of quality management system
- Customer focus:
- Customer Identification
- Internal Customers
- External Customers
- Customer Relationship Management; Customer Needs and Requirements including Legal, regulatory, statutory, cultural and standard requirements
- Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty
- Customer perception survey, analysis and reviews
- Customer Service Principles
- Multiple Customer Management
- Organizational Structures and Culture
- Organizational Structures
- Organizational Culture
- Leadership Challenges
- Leader Roles and Responsibilities
- Manager Roles and Responsibilities
- Change Management
- Motivation and Negotiation
- Teams and Team Processes
- Types of Teams
- Team Development Stages
- Team Building Techniques
- Team Roles and Responsibilities
- Team Performance and Evaluation
- Resource Allocation
iii. Engagement of people
- Process approach
- Evidence based decision
vii. Relationship management:
- Interested Parties and need
- Cost of quality
- Benefits of quality
h. Grades: Rankings of quality
- HSE Responsibilities and Competence
- Documents master list
- Numbering system
- Developing standard SOP
- Building effective checklists
- Bridging gaps between customer and service providers through developing efficient quality plans
- Application in process benchmarking
- For efficient SWOT analysis
- Training Plans
- Training Needs Analysis
- Training Materials Development
- Evaluating Training Effectiveness
- Risk Analysis, contingency plan and business opportunities
- Findings Requirements- Project, Environmental, Specification, Qualification, Tool, Materials, Equipment, etc.
- Supplier Selection
- Supplier Communications
- Supplier Performance Assessment
- Supplier Improvement
- Supplier Partnerships and Alliances
Quality control course fees
The quality control course is N105,000.00. Clarion College offers the best quality assurance certification manufacturing for beginners and advanced and certified professionals.
No Reviews found for this course.