QMS ISO 9001 Lead Auditor
Understand the requirements of ISO 9001: so you can conduct a successful audit. Clarionttech provides hands-on learning experience to prepare you for real-life auditing situations.
This Global-certified course meets the training requirements for Global Quality Management Systems Lead Auditors, Auditors, and Provisional Auditors. Lecture time is held to a minimum, providing you time to learn and then practice newly acquired skills in real-life audit situations that ensure you are prepared to conduct effective audits. If you satisfactorily achieve the required pass points for the written exam and the required minimum grading for the continuous assessment, you will receive a ‘Successful Completion’ certificate to demonstrate that you have met the training requirement for individual QMS auditor certification.
This course is offered in cooperation with PECB, a Global Certified course provider and meets the training requirements for individual auditor certification.
- Audit to the ISO 9001: Quality Management Systems
- Interpret the requirements and terminology of the ISO 9001:series in an auto industry setting
- Develop a ISO 9001:auditing system based on the ISO 19011 auditing guidelines
- Ask the right audit questions
- Conduct opening and closing meetings that have impact
- Construct effective audit checklists—what to look for in procedures
- Generate effective corrective action
- Plan successful audits
- Select an audit team
- Understand the international certification process
- Understand Certified Lead Auditor requirements and responsibilities
- Audit using the process approach
- Review documents in light of the decreased emphasis on documentation
- Ask questions that get results
- Identify and document nonconformities
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Those responsible for planning and scheduling an audit program for ISO 9001
- Those who must perform audits to ISO 9001: such as Quality Assurance Managers, Quality Assurance professionals, ISO Project Managers, ISO
- Project Team Members or anyone desiring an in-depth understanding of the ISO 9001: Audit Process. This course has been specifically designed to meet the needs of the Auto Industry.
This course makes extensive use of student activities and case studies to help students fully understand the requirements of auditing to the ISO standard.
Important: All attendees will be provided with of training materials copies of the ISO 9001:2015 standard from PECB.
In addition, all students will receive a course textbook, student practice exam, and student activities booklet on-site.
Note: Due to stringent international standards guidelines, a maximum course enrollment is strictly enforced. If you are told you are on a waiting list or have registered and not received a confirmation letter prior to the course, contact clarionttech immediately to verify your status before you make travel arrangements.
- Terminology and definitions
- Background, History and Rationale for Quality Assurance
- Introduction to the ISO family of documents
- Analysis of the Contents of ISO 9001
- Advanced Product Quality Planning and Control Plan (APQP)
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- Potential Failure Mode Analysis (FMEA)
- Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA)
- Quality System Assessment Checklist
- Automotive Certification Scheme
- Audit of Active Manufacturing (Audit #1)
- Quality System Requirements
- Quality System Requirements
- Analyzing Findings
- Audit of Active Manufacturing to ISO 9001 and Manual (Audit #2)
- Global and U.S. Certification System
- Auditor Qualifications
- Roles and Responsibility of Auditors
- Creation of Effective Audit Checklists
- Audit of Company Documents (Audit #3)
- Tips for the Professional Auditor
- Audit of Active Mfg. – Department Audit (Audit #4)
- Compiling Audit Findings
- Documentation in the Quality System
- Planning and Conducting Effective Audits
- Refining Interview and Note-Taking Skills
- Applicability of the Elements to Company Situations
- Prevention vs. Detection
- Audit of Active Mfg. – Dept and System Auditing (#5)
- Corrective Action Initiation and Closure
- Refining Audit Interview and Note-Taking Skills
- Creation of an Audit Report
- Conducting the Audit
- Preparation and Presentation of a Closing Meeting
- Review & Exam
No Reviews found for this course.