Project Management Professional
This Project Management course is in line with PMBOK Sixth Edition, It equip learners with the knowledge, tools and techniques required to successfully complete any project. Upon completion, Participants are fully prepared to bag the PMP certification from PMI.
In the past few decades, organizations have discovered something incredible: the principles that have been used to create enormous successes in large projects can be applied to projects of any size to create amazing success. As a result, many employees are expected to understand project management techniques and how to apply them to projects of any size.
This Project Management course will give participants an overview of the entire project management process, as well as key project management tools that they can use every day. Working with project planning documents, such as needs assessments, risk management plan, and a communication plan will provide benefits throughout your organization.
CAREER BENEFITS IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMP)
• Individuals with the PMP credential are most sought-after by Fortune 500 companies globally.
• Due to its widespread recognition, more companies are looking for individuals who have acquired the PMP certification. Acquiring this widely accepted certification gives you an ultimate edge over your colleagues.
• Based on a recent survey, it is proven that PMP certified project managers get paid more that the non-PMP similarly qualified individuals.
• By acquiring this certification, your name gets added to the most prestigious database of certified professionals in the project management community and you start commanding a different status among your peers also.
• Acquisition of this certification widens your career prospects.
WHAT YOU GET AT THE END OF YOUR PMP COURSE
1. Project management accredited training
2. Real-life application and understanding
3. Participants will get a Certificate of Training as required by Project Management Institute, US
- Training Objectives
- Specific Steps
- Case Study
- Case Study