Operations & Facility Management
Facilities management is a professional management discipline focused upon the efficient and effective delivery of support services for the organizations that it serves. It serves to ensure the integration of people, systems, place, process, and technology.
Professional FM as an interdisciplinary business function has the objective to coordinate demand and supply of facilities and services within public and private organizations.
Clarionttech Services FM course covers these two main areas: ‘Space & Infrastructure’ (such as planning, design, workplace, construction, lease, occupancy, maintenance, furniture and cleaning) and ‘People & Organization’ (such as catering, ICT, HR, accounting, marketing, hospitality). The first refers to the physical built environment with focus on (work-) space and (building-) infrastructure. The second covers the people and the organization and is related to work psychology and occupational physiology.
Who should pursue the FMP credential?
- Early to mid-career FM management practitioners seeking enhanced knowledge and skills.
- Individuals who are transitioning into an FM career.
- Partner practitioners such as architects, designers and safety engineers.
- Associated corporate providers of FM products and services.
- Students entering the profession from colleges, universities, certificate or technical programs.
- Evolution of Facility Management
- Facility as a business
- Create Total Management Plan
- Facility Location and Layout
- Factors influencing Facility Location
- Criticality analysis
- Relative Importance Index & Critical Index
- Communication Overview
- Plan Communication
- Manage Communication Control
- Introduction to Project Management
- Defining Projects
- Defining Projects
- Planning Projects
- Managing and overseeing Projects
- Closing Projects
- Products Design & Process Selection
- Strategic Importance
- Product Screening
- Break-Even/ Make or buy analysis
- Design for Maintenance
- Product Life Cycle
- Concurrent Engineering
- Supply Chain (Logistics & Distribution)
- Outsource (whether to Outsource?)
- Establish the Context
- Strategy & Competitiveness
- Developing a Business & Operation Strategy
- Translate Priorities into Design
- Competing on Cost, Quality, time & flexibility
- Understand Trade-offs
- Productivity Measurement, labor & Multifactor
- Productivity interpretations and Growth Rate
- Facilities Condition Index Analysis
- Depreciation skills
- Life Cycle costing
- Net Profit Worth
- Pay Back Period
- Resources allocation and Prioritization
- Introduction to Operations Management
- The role of OM in Business
- Operations Strategy and Competitiveness
- Productivity Maintenance Performance
- Maintenance defined
- Parts of Maintenance
- Maintenance Procedures
- Maintenance Planning
- Maintenance Management Cycle
- Understanding Failure Development
- Types of Failures
- Failure Development Time
- Emergency Management
- Dealing with Security
- Life Safety Concerns
- External influences
- Legal and Regulatory Bodies
- Total Quality Management
- Cost of Quality
- Equations & Computations
- PDSA & QFD
- Statistical Quality Control
- Just in Time System
- Facilities Management Best practice
- Developing LOS (SLA)
- Performance Indicators
- Facility Risk Management
- Facility Health & safety
- Control System
- Information Technology
- Maintenance Pro Software
No Reviews found for this course.