Online & Physical GPHR Training
Let the business world know you have the knowledge and skills needed to manage HR challenges in a global marketplace. Earn the Global Professional in Human Resources – GPHR from HR Certification Institute. The GPHR demonstrates your mastery of multinational HR responsibilities, including strategies of globalization development of HR policies and initiatives that support organizational global growth.
Am I Eligible?
To be eligible for the GPHR you must meet one of the following conditions for education and experience: Have at least two years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a Master’s degree or higher, Have at least three years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a Bachelor’s degree, OR Have at least four years of experience in a professional-level HR position.
What Is the Exam Format & Length?
Computer-based Testing (CBT) at a Pearson Vue test center
Exam time: 2 hours and 15 minutes (Plus 30 minutes administration time).
Exam length: 100 scored multiple-choice questions + 25 pretest questions
How Much Does It Cost?
Application and Exam Fee: $620
When Can I Take the Exam?
Testing for the GPHR is available year-round, subject to availability at the testing center of your choice.
How Do I Remain Certified?
Your GPHR certification is valid for three years after testing. To maintain your GPHR credential, you must earn 45 HR and 15 Global recertification credits over the three-year time span or retake the exam.
- Global HR Strategic Planning
- Global HR Organizations
- Global HR Outsourcing
- Global HR Measures
- Global Talent Acquisition
- Global Performance Management
- Global HR Technology
- Global Employee Relations
- Global Workforce Staffing
- Global Assignment and Mobility
- Expatriate Performance and Measurement
- Cultural Differences and Dynamics
- Cultural Adjustment Learning
- Cross Cultural Teams and Diversity
- Global Compensation Design
- International Assignment Package
- International Retirement Plans
- Risk Management and Compliance
No Reviews found for this course.