Facilities management is a professional management discipline focused upon the efficient and effective delivery of support services for the organizations that it serves. It serves to ensure the integration of people, systems, place, process, and technology.
Professional FM as an interdisciplinary business function has the objective to coordinate demand and supply of facilities and services within public and private organizations.
Construction workers have to deal with hazards on a daily basis. In this dangerous profession, it is essential employers and each individual employee make Safety their top priority. By putting yourself and other construction workers through Clarionttech construction courses, you will gain invaluable knowledge about fall protection, trench and excavation safety, and developing a Construction Safety Management System.
These courses are crucial to your success as a company and safety professional. Even the most seasoned worker in this industry has something to gain from these courses.
- Nail Gun Safety
- Forklift Safety
- Welding, Cutting, and Brazing Safety
- Respiratory Protection
- Introduction to Construction Safety Management
- Trench and Excavation Safety
- Scaffold Safety Program Management
- Safe Scaffold Erection and Inspection
- Fall Protection in Construction
- Focus Four – Fall Hazards
- Focus Four – Caught-In or -Between Hazards
- Focus Four – Struck-By Hazards
- Focus Four – Electrocution Hazards
- Hand and Power Tool Safety
- Construction Worksite Safety
- Heavy Equipment Safety
- Demolition Safety
- Confined Space Safety in Construction
- Steel Erection Safety
- Crane and Derrick Safety I
- Crane and Derrick Safety II
- Developing a Construction Safety Management System (CSMS)
- Health Hazards in Construction
- Silica Dust Safety in Construction
- Asbestos Safety
No Reviews found for this course.