Caregivers Training in Lagos, Abuja Port Harcourt and Accra
Become a Certified Healthcare Assistant with Hands-on Practical and Internship.
This Healthcare Assistant Certificate training covers Caregiver training and Social Care with Hands-on Practical and Clinical Internship. We equip learners with skills to work anywhere in the world; personal care homes, daycare centers, nursing homes, hospitals, personal residences, or caring for their loved ones.
We are the leading Health caregiver Academy in Nigeria, We have trained and certified several Health care professionals in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt and Accra Ghana via classroom, virtual and online learning through our experienced and certified Caregiver consultants.
This Home Health Aide Certification (HHA) or Personal Care Assistant (PCA) certification Caregiver training will give you a clear understanding of legal and ethical responsibilities of a certified Caregiver.
This course covers the core essential areas of caregiving that include basic supervision, personal care, behavior management and caring for residents unable to direct self-care such as those with Alzheimer’s and Dementia.
At the end of the course and successfully passing the assessment, you will be issued a National Caregiver Certification (NCC), certificate from the American Care Giver Association. This will make you a globally certified Caregiver. The certificate is a US certification that is recognized globally. National Caregiver certificate holders can start a new career in health and Safety irrespective of your background.
There are no prerequisites to obtaining the certification.
What You Will Get?
- Clinical Internship (Flexible 1 – 3 Months)
- Clinical Reference Letter from Our Partner Hospital
- Academic Transcript from Clarion College of Business and Technology
- A Professional Certificate showing the required Credit Hours
- Globally Verifiable Certificate from International Awarding Bodies (USA, UK)
- Hands-on Practical Sessions
- Experienced Industry Expert Trainers
- UK or USA Accredited Care Certificates (Optional)
- Health Care Assistant Curriculum Vitae (CV) building Support
How Much Does It Cost?
Training + Practical Only = ₦ 70,000
Training + Practical + Internship = ₦ 150,000
How much is the International Certification Exam Fee?
UK CPD Accredited Care Certificate – £100
American Caregiver Association Certificate – $100
When Can I Take the Exam?
Test can be taken on the last day of the training or any other day of choice. With our students we guarantee 100% exam success in only one sitting.
Who should take this Course?
Those looking to satisfy an insurance requirement
Self-employed caregivers/private duty
Those needing caregiver certification for an insurance purpose (i.e., long-term care, private insurance, veterans benefits, etc.)
Caregivers who want to enhance their resume with added certification
Caregivers who want to further explore the subject of caregiving
Those interested in starting their own caregiver service business
Since Caregivers are highly valued and in-demand professionals who make a big difference to the
health organizations they work for. Course will equip you with knowledge and Hands-on skills essential
to give your caregiving career a real boost.
-Residents Rights and Communication
– Managing Personal Stress, Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation Prevention
– Controlling the Spread of Disease and Infection
– Record Keeping and Documentation
– Nutrition, Hydration and Food Services
– Assisting in the Self-Administration of Medications
– Social, Recreational and Rehabilitative Activities
– Fire, Safety and Emergency Procedures
– The Aging Process
– Assisting Residents with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
– Vital Signs
– Medication Types
– Oral Hygiene, Grooming & Bathing
– Skin Integrity
– Resident with Dementia & Alzheimer’s Disease
– Communicating with Residents Unable to Direct Self-Care
– Providing Services and Life Skills
– Managing Difficult Behavior-Residents Unable to Direct Self-Care
– Developing & Providing Social, Recreational & Rehabilitative Activities for Residents Unable to Direct Self-Care
– Risk Management, Fall Prevention and Ambulation
No Reviews found for this course.