Advanced HSE Supervision
On completion of this course, students will be certified as safety supervisors and receive the Advance HSE competence certificate. This certificate allows you to work as a safety supervisor and qualifies you to enroll for HSE Manager’s Course.
What will I study?
• Advanced principles of health and safety
• Implementation of health and safety management system
• Understanding HSE statistics and records
• Appreciating the importance of security management
• Risk assessment methodologies
• Understanding safety measures while performing hazardous tasks ( working at height, confined space entry, hot jobs, chemicals)
• Understanding the relations between companies and host communities (CLO responsibilites)
• Appreciate how workplace equipment and task design affect health and safety
• Contributing to health and safety management system
• Journey management and transportation safety
• Accident investigation (root cause analysis)
• Managing occupational health and safety
• Emergency action plan
• Basic fire fighting, prevention and rescue
• Understanding environmental impact and waste management
• Introduction to pediatric first aid and cpr
• Multiple choice question paper
No Reviews found for this course.