Advanced HSE Supervision
On completion of this course, students will be certified as safety supervisors and receive the Advance HSE (Level 3) competence certificate. This certificate allows you to work as a safety supervisor and qualifies you to enroll for HSE Manager’s Course.
What will I study?
• Advanced principles of health and safety
• Implementation of health and safety management system
• Understanding HSE statistics and records
• Appreciating the importance of security management
• Risk assessment methodologies
• Understanding safety measures while performing hazardous tasks ( working at height, confined space entry, hot jobs, chemicals)
• Understanding the relations between companies and host communities (CLO responsibilites)
• Appreciate how workplace equipment and task design affect health and safety
• Contributing to health and safety management system
• Journey management and transportation safety
• Accident investigation (root cause analysis)
• Managing occupational health and safety
• Emergency action plan
• Basic fire fighting, prevention and rescue
• Understanding environmental impact and waste management
• Introduction to pediatric first aid and cpr
• Multiple choice question paper
No Reviews found for this course.