Accident Investigation Course
On completion of this course, students will be certified with Competence in Accident Investigation and Reporting.
There are no formal entry requirements; however, candidates should have a basic knowledge in Health and Safety matters prior to taking the course
- Introduction to accident investigation
- Principles of accident investigation
- Legislation and regulations
- Introduction to root cause analysis
- Understanding the domino theory
- Accident investigation in practice
- Conducting investigation and reporting
- Understanding the use of standard investigation forms
- Summary and assignment
No Reviews found for this course.