This course is highly recommended for intending HSE managers, line supervisors, QA/QC inspectors, HR personnel and front line management staff.
Candidates must have completed any of these: Advanced HSE course, Nebosh IGC, OSHA supervision, IOSH working safely or its equivalent.
TRAINING FEE: NGN120,000;
this includes all materials including course text book, registration, enrollment, daily lunch and refreshments, exams and certification.
- Introduction to HSE management
- Risk assessment: Identification, control and management of hazards
- Conducting Accident Investigation and follow-up
- Conducting staff training needs analysis
- Monitoring and measuring HSE management systems performance
- Environmental management planning
- Developing standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Health risk analysis
- HSE documentation and information control
- Security management system
- practicals and assessment