Understanding your rights and responsibilities as a Clarionttech HR user
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE VALID, BINDING AND ENFORCEABLE AGAINST ALL PERSONS THAT ACCESS Clarionttech HR’s PORTAL, WEB PAGES, APP OR ANY PART THEREOF.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS YOU MUST LEAVE Clarionttech HR SITES IMMEDIATELY AS FURTHER USE WILL AUTOMATICALLY BIND YOU TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
The Clarionttech HR Sites are defined as any Web sites under Clarionttech HR’s control, whether partial or otherwise and include the Clarionttech HR Services. The Clarionttech HR Services are defined as the applications and services offered by Clarionttech HR, including an on-line service to post and search employment opportunities and including any application accessed through the Facebook Platform and/or any mobile or other interface that allows You to access such application (collectively, “Clarionttech HR Services”). The Clarionttech HR Sites also allow Users to create individual profiles, which may include personal information (”Profiles”), and to make these Profiles, or aspects thereof, public. In addition, Clarionttech HR may revise these Terms at any time by posting an updated version to this Web page.
You should visit this page periodically to review the most current Terms because they are binding on You.
Users who violate these Terms may have their access and use of the Clarionttech HR Sites suspended or terminated, at Clarionttech HR’s discretion.
“ Clarionttech HR Portal” is used in this agreement in reference to Clarionttech HR
“User” means any person who enters or uses Clarionttech HR, notwithstanding the fact that such a person only visits the home page of the portal;
References herein to the singular includes the plural and vice versa; and
Hyperlinks herein to legal documents should be deemed part of these terms and conditions. The fact that some or all of the hyperlinks may, from time to time, be non-operational, shall not affect the validity and interpretation of these terms and conditions.
Use of Content
Clarionttech HR authorizes You, subject to these Terms, to access and use the Clarionttech HR Sites and the Clarionttech HR Content and to download and print a single copy of the content available on or from the Clarionttech HR Sites solely for Your personal, educational and non-commercial use. The contents of the Clarionttech HR Sites, such as designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, logos, button icons, software, audio files and other Clarionttech HR content are protected under copyright, trademark and other laws. All Clarionttech HR Content is the property of Clarionttech HR or its licensors. Unauthorized use of the Clarionttech HR Content may violate these laws and/or applicable communications regulations and statutes, and is strictly prohibited.
Any code that Clarionttech HR creates to generate or display any Clarionttech HR Content or the pages making up any Clarionttech HR Site is also protected by Clarionttech HR’s copyright and You may not copy or adapt such code.
You agree that you may only access, browse and use Clarionttech HR for legitimate personal or commercial purposes and may not use the portal or any of its services and/or products for harmful or illegal purposes. You further agree not to sell or modify the Clarionttech HR Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Clarionttech HR Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose, in connection with products or services that are not those of the Clarionttech HR Sites, in any other manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers, that disparages or discredits Clarionttech HR.
Use of the Clarionttech HR Services
The job posting, resume database (“Clarionttech HR Resume Database”) and other features of the Clarionttech HR Sites may be used only by individuals seeking employment and/or career information and by employers seeking employees and/or other Clarionttech HR services. In addition, Clarionttech HR Networking and Profiles may be used by individuals for permitted professional and personal networking purposes. Your use of the Clarionttech HR Services is also subject to any other contracts You may have with Clarionttech HR. In the case of any conflict between these Terms and any contract you have with Clarionttech HR, the terms of your contract will prevail. The term “post” as used herein shall mean information that You submit, publish or display on a Clarionttech HR Site.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your account, Profile and passwords, as applicable. You may not share Your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and You shall be responsible for all uses of Your Clarionttech HR Site registrations and passwords, whether or not authorized by You. You agree to immediately notify Clarionttech HR of any unauthorized use of Your account, Profile, or passwords.
All Clarionttech HR Users agree to not:
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on any Clarionttech HR Site’s infrastructure;
- use any device to navigate or search any Clarionttech HR Site other than the tools available on the Site, generally available third party web browsers, or other tools approved by Clarionttech HR;
- use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods;
- violate or attempt to violate the security of any Clarionttech HR Site including attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting;
- reverse engineer or decompile any parts of any Clarionttech HR Site;
- aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the Clarionttech HR Content or information available from any Clarionttech HR Site, including expired job postings, other than as permitted by these Terms;
- frame or link to any Clarionttech HR Content or information available from any Clarionttech HR Site, unless permitted by these Terms;
- post any content or material that promotes or endorses false or misleading information or illegal activities, or endorses or provides instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by these Terms, such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, providing or creating computer viruses or pirating media;
- share with a third party any login credentials to any Clarionttech HR Site;
- access data not intended for You or logging into a server or account which You are not authorized to access;
- post or submit to any Clarionttech HR Site any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not Your own;
- post content that contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images;
- solicit passwords or personally identifiable information from other Users;
- delete or alter any material posted by any other person or entity;
- harass, incite harassment or advocate harassment of any group, company, or individual;
- send unsolicited mail or email, make unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes promoting and/or advertising products or services to any User, or contact any users that have specifically requested not to be contacted by You;
- attempt to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to any Clarionttech HR Site, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”;
- promote or endorse an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such by as providing or making available pirated computer programs or links to them, providing or making available information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing or making available pirated music or other media or links to pirated music or other media files; or
- use the Clarionttech HR Services for any unlawful purpose or any illegal activity, or post or submit any content, resume, or job posting that is defamatory, libelous, implicitly or explicitly offensive, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive, hateful, racist, discriminatory, of a menacing character or likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience, embarrassment, anxiety or could cause harassment to any person or include any links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind, as determined by Clarionttech HR’s discretion.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil and/or criminal liability. Clarionttech HR will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such violations.
Additional Terms Applicable to Employers
Employers are solely responsible for their postings on Clarionttech HR Sites. Clarionttech HR is not to be considered to be an employer with respect to Your use of any Clarionttech HR Site and Clarionttech HR shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason, made by any entity posting jobs on any Clarionttech HR Site.
You understand and acknowledge that if You cancel Your employer account or Your employer account is terminated, all Your account information from Clarionttech HR, including saved resumes, network contacts, and email mailing lists, will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from Clarionttech HR’s databases. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through Clarionttech HR’s web servers.
In order to protect our Clarionttech HR Users from commercial advertising or solicitation, Clarionttech HR reserves the right to restrict the number of e-mails which an employer may send to Users to a number which Clarionttech HR deems appropriate in its sole discretion. You shall use the Clarionttech HR Networking and Profiles in accordance with all applicable privacy and data protection laws.
A Job posting may not contain:
- any hyperlinks, other than those specifically authorized by Clarionttech HR;
- misleading, unreadable, or “hidden” keywords, repeated keywords or keywords that are irrelevant to the job opportunity being presented, as determined in Clarionttech HR’s reasonable discretion;
- the names of colleges, cities, states, towns or countries that are unrelated to the posting;
- more than one job or job description, more than one location, or more than one job category, unless the product so allows;
- inaccurate, false, or misleading information; and
- material or links to material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or other manner.
The Clarionttech HR Resume Database shall not be used:
- for any purpose other than as an employer seeking employees, including but not limited to advertising promotions, products, or services to any resume holders;
- to make unsolicited phone calls or faxes or send unsolicited mail, email, or newsletters to resume holders or to contact any individual unless they have agreed to be contacted (where consent is required or, if express consent is not required, who has not informed you that they do not want to be contacted); or
- to source candidates or to contact job seekers or resume holders in regards to career fairs and business opportunities prohibited by Section 3.
- In order to ensure a safe and effective experience for all of our customers, Clarionttech HR reserves the right to limit the amount of data (including resume views) that may be accessed by You in any given time period. These limits may be amended in Clarionttech HR’s sole discretion from time to time.
Additional terms applicable to Job Seekers
When You register with any Clarionttech HR Site, You will be asked to create an account and provide Clarionttech HR with certain information including, without limitation, a valid email address (Your “Information”).
Any Profile You submit must be accurate and describe You, an individual person. The Profile requires standard fields to be completed and you may not include in these fields any telephone numbers, street addresses, email addresses or other means of contacting You, other than Your last name and URLs.
You acknowledge and agree that You are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any resume or material contained therein placed by You on the Clarionttech HR Sites.
You understand and acknowledge that You have no ownership rights in Your account and that if You cancel Your Clarionttech HR account or Your Clarionttech HR account is terminated, all Your account information from Clarionttech HR, including resumes, Profiles, cover letters, saved jobs, questionnaires will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from Clarionttech HR’s databases and will be removed from any public area of the Clarionttech HR Sites. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through Clarionttech HR’s web servers. In addition, third parties may retain saved copies of Your Information.
Clarionttech HR reserves the right to delete Your account and all of Your Information after a significant duration of inactivity.
Hyperlinks to Third Party Sites
Clarionttech HR may provide hyperlinks to websites not controlled by Clarionttech HR (“target sites”) and such hyperlinks do not imply any endorsement, agreement on or support of the content, products, and/or services of such target sites.
Clarionttech HR does not editorially control the content, products and/or services on target sites and shall not be liable, in any manner whatsoever, for the access to, inability to access or use content available on or through target sites.
These terms and conditions govern the provision of services from or through Clarionttech HR.
Access to the services, content, software and downloads available from Clarionttech HR may be classified as “electronic transactions” and therefore Users have the rights detailed herein and Clarionttech HR has, amongst others, the duty to disclose the following information:
- The full name and legal status of the website/portal owner: Clarionttech HR
- Street address: 1 Adegbeyemi Street, off Allen Avenue, Ikeja Lagos
- Physical address for receipt of legal service: 1 Adegbeyemi Street, off Allen Avenue, Ikeja Lagos
- Telephone number: +234 814 648 5946
- Main business: Clarionttech HRis a career portal which offers services to recruiters, employers, corporations, publications, and job seekers. Recruiters, corporations and publications enter their jobs on the portal while job seekers enter their CVs;
- Services: Clarionttech HRsells advertising space to companies, individuals, recruiters, employment agencies and employers who wish advertise employment positions online;
- Payment: Credit card, direct deposit and debit card payments;
- Costs: As published on Clarionttech HRfrom time to time;
- Full record of transactions: available to members through username and password login;
- The address of the portal is: hr.clariongr.com
- Termination of agreement: For recruiters, employment agencies and employers who subscribed for advertising space – through 1 (one) month’s prior written notice and subject to the credit terms of Clarionttech HR;
- The official e-mail address of the portal is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes and Amendments
Clarionttech HR reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to do any of the following, at any time without prior notice or justification:
- change these terms and conditions;
- change the content and/or services available fromClarionttech HR;
- discontinue any aspect of Clarionttech HRor service(s) available from the portal; and/or
- change the software and hardware required to access and use Clarionttech HR.
- Clarionttech HRshall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of Users and for the purpose of this clause; “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Personal Information and Data Protection Bill of 2013.
- Clarionttech HRmay electronically collect, store and use the following personal information of Users:
- name and surname;
- contact numbers;
- street address;
- area code;
- postal address;
- e-mail address;
- non-personal browsing habits and click patterns
- Clarionttech HRcollects, stores and uses the above mentioned information for the following purposes:
- Communicate requested information to the User;
- Provide services to the User as requested by the User;
- Authenticate the User;
- Provide the User with access to restricted pages on the portal; and
- Compile non-personal statistical information about browsing habits, click-patterns, and access to Clarionttech HR.
- Information detailed above is collected either electronically by using cookies or is provided voluntarily by the User. Users may determine cookie use independently through their browser settings.
- Clarionttech HRmay collect, maintain, save, compile, share, disclose and sell any information collected from users, subject to the following provisions:
- Clarionttech HRshall not disclose personal information from Users unless the User consents thereto;
- Clarionttech HRshall disclose personal information without the User’s consent only through due legal process; and
- Clarionttech HRmay compile, use and share any information that does not relate to any specific individual.
- Clarionttech HRown and retain all rights to non-personal statistical information collected and compiled by Clarionttech HR.
What all of these means is that you get the best possible user experience and the most relevant information based on your needs. Cookies enable us to constantly evolve, develop and improve functionality to provide you with the best possible user experience.
Our cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use Clarionttech HR. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the portal. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to Clarionttech HR, where visitors have come to the portal from and the pages they visited.
If the settings on your browser that you are using to view Clarionttech HR are adjusted to accept cookies, we take this, and your continued use of our portal, to mean that you are happy to have cookies enabled.
Please be aware that by not accepting cookies you will not be able to use some of the key functions of our portal which include:
- Registering with mploy.com.ng
- Signing in to mploy.com.ng
- Applying for jobs on mploy.com.ng
- Submitting a CV
If you don’t want us to store a cookie on your PC to make your journey on our portal the best it can be, you can switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Each browser acts differently so remember to check your browsers ‘help’ settings.
- Clarionttech HRshall take all reasonable steps to secure the content of the portal and the information provided by and collected from Users from unauthorised access and/or disclosure. However, Clarionttech HR does not make any warranties or representations that content shall be 100% safe or secure.
- Subject to the provisions of laws guiding electronic communications and transactions, if applicable, Clarionttech HRis under no legal duty to encrypt any content or communications from and to Users and is also under no legal duty to provide digital authentication of any pages on the portal.
- Users may not deliver or attempt to deliver, whether on purpose or negligently, any damaging code, such as computer viruses, robots or spy ware, to Clarionttech HRor the server and computer network that support the portal.
- Notwithstanding criminal prosecution, any person who delivers or attempts to deliver any damaging code to Clarionttech HR, whether on purpose or negligently, shall, without any limitation, indemnify and hold Clarionttech HRharmless against any and all liabilities, damages, risks and losses that Clarionttech HR and its partners / affiliates may suffer as a result of such delivery, attempt or damaging code.
- Users may not develop, distribute, or use any device or programme designed to breach or overcome the security measures of the restricted pages, products and services on Clarionttech HRand Clarionttech HR reserves the right to claim damages from any and all persons involved, directly and indirectly, in the development, use and distribution of such devices or programmes.
- Users who commit any of offences considered as breach to electronic communications and transactions shall, notwithstanding criminal prosecution, be liable for all resulting liabilities, losses, destruction or damages suffered and/or incurred by Clarionttech HRand its partners / affiliates due to or related to these illegal actions.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- Subject to the provisions of laws guiding electronic communications and transactions, if applicable, and as far as allowed by law, Clarionttech HR(including its owners, employees, suppliers, Internet service providers, partners, affiliates and agents) shall not be liable for any damage, loss or liability of any nature incurred by whomever and resulting from:
- access to Clarionttech HR;
- access to websites linked to Clarionttech HR;
- inability to access Clarionttech HR;
- inability to access websites linked to Clarionttech HR;
- content available on Clarionttech HR;
- content posted to Clarionttech HRby Users;
- services available from Clarionttech HR;
- products available from Clarionttech HR;
- downloads and use of content from Clarionttech HR; and/or
- any other reason not directly related to Clarionttech HR’s gross negligence.
- Clarionttech HRis supplied on an “as is” basis and has not been compiled to meet the User’s individual requirements. It is the responsibility of the User to satisfy him/herself, prior to entering into this agreement with the Clarionttech HR, that the content available from and through the portal meet the User’s individual requirements and is compatible with the User’s computer hardware and/or software.
- Information, ideas and opinions expressed on Clarionttech HRshould not be regarded as professional advice or the official opinion of Clarionttech HR and Users are encouraged to consult professional advice before taking any course of action related to the information, ideas or opinions expressed on the portal.
- Clarionttech HRdoes not make any warranties or representation that content and services available from the portal shall in all cases be true, correct or free from any errors. Clarionttech HR shall take all reasonable steps to ensure the quality and accuracy of content available from the portal.
- Clarionttech HRdoes not make any warranties or representations that the portal shall be available at all times. Users acknowledge that Clarionttech HR may be unavailable due to updates or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Clarionttech HR, including, but not limited to virus infection, unauthorised access (hacking), power failure or other “acts of God.”
Removal and Correction of Content
Users are encouraged to report untrue, inaccurate, defamatory, illegal, infringing, and/or harmful content(s) available on the portal to Clarionttech HR, Clarionttech HR will undertake to correct and/or remove such content or any part thereof if the person reporting such content is able to provide reasonable grounds to prove the alleged nature of the content.
Interception of Communications
Subject to the provisions of the regulations guiding interception of communications, the User agrees to Clarionttech HR’s right to intercept, block, filter, read, delete, disclose and use all communications (including all “data messages” as defined in these laws) send or posted by the User to the portal, its staff and employees.
The User agrees and acknowledges that the consent provided by the User in clause satisfies the “writing” requirement as detailed in the laws guiding respective regulations.
Entire Agreement and Severability
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between Clarionttech HR and the User and shall take precedent over any disclaimers and/or legal notices attached to any communications and/or postings received by Clarionttech HR from the User.
Any failure by Clarionttech HR to exercise or enforce any right or provision shall in no way constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
In the event that any term or condition detailed herein is found unenforceable or invalid for any reason, such term(s) or condition(s) shall be severable from the remaining terms and conditions. The remaining terms and conditions shall remain enforceable and applicable.
The User and Clarionttech HR agree that:
- the User shall be bound to these term and conditions and such agreement is concluded in Lagos (Clarionttech HR) at the time the User enters Clarionttech HRfor the first time;
- data messages (as defined in the data regulation laws) addressed by the User to Clarionttech HRshall only be deemed to have been received if and when responded to;
- data messages (as defined in the data regulation laws) addressed to the User by Clarionttech HRshall be deemed to be received by the User as detailed in these regulations;
- data messages (as defined in the data regulation laws) addressed by the User to Clarionttech HRshall be deemed to have been created and sent by the User from within the geographical boundaries of Clarionttech HR;
- electronic signatures, encryption and/or authentication is not required for valid electronic communications between the User and Clarionttech HR; and
- the User agrees and warrants that data messages that are sent to Clarionttech HRfrom a computer, IP address or mobile device normally used by or owned by the User, was sent and/or authorised by the User personally.
Clarionttech HR shall not be liable for costs incurred by Users to obtain professional advice relating to these terms and conditions
- all amounts owing to Clarionttech HRmust be paid before service will be fulfilled.
- you are obliged to pay for the services that Clarionttech HRagrees to provide you with regardless of whether you utilise or fully utilise those services. If you do not provide Clarionttech HR with the necessary materials or information for Clarionttech HR to deliver these services to you, you are still liable to Clarionttech HR for full payment.
- if you do not pay to update your profile when necessary/required, Clarionttech HRmay disable your account without notice and refuse to supply further services to you.
- you agree that Clarionttech HRmay disclose this information to a credit reporting agency or any other interested person.