FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If you are having trouble accessing your hr.clariongr.com account, we suggest you check the following:
- Email Address – You use the email address associated with your account to log in. If you have more than one email address, try all of them to see if one is associated with your hr.clariongr.com account.
- Password – If you’ve forgotten your password or are unsure if you are using your current password we suggest you try resetting it using the Forgot Password link
- Check Your Browser – Confirm you are using a supported web browser to ensure your browser is configured to work best with hr.clariongr.com.
- Clear cache – You may also want to try to clear your web browser cache and cookies.
Follow the below steps to request a password reset with hr.clariongr.com:
- Go to our sign in page
- Click on ‘Forgot Password’ below the password entry
- Enter your email address that was associated with your hr.clariongr.com account and click the button to reset password.
- An email will be sent to you with a link allowing you to change your password.
Important Note: If you don’t see the email shortly, it might have been accidentally flagged as spam. Try looking for it in your spam folder.
If you no longer have or remember the email address the account was created with, you can create a new hr.clariongr.com account with your current email address. If you need access to the previous account, contact our customer service team
If you are unable to locate your job ad we recommend trying the following methods:
- Navigate to Jobs from the Jobs menu
- Insert job title, keywords or phase on the search job column
- Click on search button
- Contact our customer service team if the above steps fail and you still can’t see your job
- Choose a plan from the employer packages
- Create an account or login to your account if you’ve already created one
- Complete your dashboard
- Post jobs and manage job applications
- Go to our hr.clariongr.com and click on the job menu bar
- Scroll down to see all the available job vacancies or simply insert job title, keywords or phase on the search job column and click on search button
- Click on the desired job
- Read through the job description to ensure you are eligible to apply
- Click on the “Apply for the Job” button
Important Note: You will not be able to apply for any job vacancies if you have not completed up to 50% of your registration on hr.clariongr.com. So ensure to create an account and input all the required information before you start any job application
Hr.clariongr.com has a free CV builder that is designed to help you create a good professional CV. All you need to do is to follow the following steps:
- Go to hr.clariongr.com and click on the “free CV builder” menu bar
- Log in or sign up if you’ve not created an account with hr.clariongr.com before
- Start to create your CV by inputting all the required information
- Save your CV
- Edit if you have to
- Download in pdf format if you wish to
No. All our services to jobseekers are100% free of charge.
To cancel your account, simply click on the unsubscribe button in any of our email notifications. Alternatively, you can contact any of our customer service team and request that your account be canceled.
If you cancel your account, all of your saved information will be permanently deleted. This means you’ll lose access to your profile and account information, including messages, profile, resumes, saved jobs, apply history, and saved searches.