Am sure you might be wondering where you can pass your certification in one sitting, the process is simple.
1. Click and register with us
2. Register without payment
3. Kindly drop a mail of interest and one of our consultant will call you shortly for questions and clarification on our course.
At Clarrionttech we can confidently guide you through the process whether you want to launch or enhance your career on Project Management.
Over the years we have made tremendous impact in helping individual and cooperate bodies certify their project team and take their career to the next level.
CAREER BENEFITS IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMP)
• Individuals with the PMP credential are most sought-after by Fortune 500 companies globally.
• Due to its widespread recognition, more companies are looking for individuals who have acquired the PMP certification. Acquiring this widely accepted certification gives you an ultimate edge over your colleagues.
• Based on a recent survey, it is proven that PMP certified project managers get paid more that the non-PMP similarly qualified individuals.
• By acquiring this certification, your name gets added to the most prestigious database of certified professionals in the project management community and you start commanding a different status among your peers also.
• Acquisition of this certification widens your career prospects.
WHAT YOU GET AT THE END OF YOUR PMP COURSE
1. Training materials (soft copy) PMBOK sixth edition
2. PMI accredited training Manual
3. PMP exam simulations/mock exams
4. SAP Project Systems or Primavera P6 installation and training
5. Students Workbook
8. Real-life application and understanding
9. Certified and Experienced trainers
11.Exam support including registration and scheduling
12.Participants will get a Certificate of Training as required by Project Management Institute, US
- Project and Project Management
- Project Management Framework
- Project Integration Management
- Creating the Project Charter
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Applying Professional responsibilities
- Profile development for Project Management Practitioners
- Basic Use of Planning tools
- Primavera P6 or SAP
- Mock Exam and Certification