Oil and gas industry workers engage in many activities that may expose them to serious hazards, such as falling from towers, unguarded machinery, being struck by heavy equipment, electrocutions, and silica dust. The information, tools, and resources provided in course are designed to help you, whether you are an employer or employee, to identify, reduce, and eliminate oil and gas-related hazards. This course is also an introduction to the basic elements of an effective Oil and Gas Industry Safety Management System (SMS).
OIL AND GAS SAFETY MANAGEMENT COURSE MODULES
Working with Contractors
Involvement in Safety
Well Site Analysis
Hazard Prevention and Control
Training and Education
At the end of the training session you will be able to understand how safety management System is critical to succeed and explore management and leadership commitment. Regardless of the industry the basic concepts explained in this Module exposes both Managers and Supervisors to critical elements why leadership and management commitment is important and this can be shown in the following way:
- Allocating dedicated Health and Safety resources.
- Setting clear expecting for Health and Safety performance.
- Assigning and monitoring Health and Safety responsibilities.
- Demonstrating active leadership.
- You become knowledgeable in creating a Safety Culture consistent with the long term and short term strategy.
- You become professional in handling contractor Obligations within the Oil and gas Sector.
- It increases your success on how to develop Oil and Gas Well-site Analysis and Baseline Survey.
- Develop skills of setting training programs for each employer to reach the company goals.
- Ability to identify major Oil and gas requirement and guidance material that will apply to you job site.
- Understand methods in hazard prevention and controls.
- How to get Employees involve through team development and engagement.
• Organizations who want induction training for their staff.
• Any individual interested in learning how to manage the Oil and Gas safety
• Working professionals who want to start a career in Safety within the Oil and Gas sector
• Undergraduates and Fresh Graduates seeking to launch their careers
• Business owners and investors