Good business ethics are essential for the long-term success of an organization. When Implemented, an ethical program will foster a successful company culture and increase the profitability of a business venture. The process of developing a Business Ethics program takes time and effort, Once achieved will do more than improve business, it will change lives.
Implemented ethics will have an influence on all levels of business operations. It will influence all stakeholders of the company which include customers, employees, suppliers, competitors, etc. All stakeholder groups will have an effect on the way a company’s ethics are developed. It is a two-way process; the influences go both ways, which makes understanding ethics a very important part of doing business in the contemporary world. Ethics is highly crucial, business associates are increasingly interested in reviews.
By successfully completing this course, students will be able to
- Define ethics in business and why it is important.
- Describe what ethics means in the workplace.
- Define corporate responsibility.
- Define corporate compliance.
- Describe social responsibility.
- Describe the impact of ethics in the business.
- Compare differences in ethics in the international communities.
- Describe consumer rights
Who Should Attend?
Anybody who is interested in learning Business Ethics
- Learning Objectives
- Business Continuity
- Succession Planning
- Case Study
No Reviews found for this course.