Business acumen is the collection of knowledge, skills, and experiences that transform us into indispensable strategic partners in our organization. HR professionals are expected to communicate in the language of business. Decision‐makers expect to see results from investments made in all parts of the business and HR is no exception. HR must be accountable and communicate to management in terms they understand. This course is designed to assist participants to:
- Acquire basic business financial skills
- Develop budgets and forecasts for accountability
- Integrate evaluation and ROI measures for management
- Obtain internal buy‐in and build internal support
- Manage outsourcing contracts to maximize HR’s input as a strategic driver and minimize HR’s role in less critical tactical tasks
- Build partnerships inside HR and with customers
- Communicate an effective business message for HR
Work through the basic business financial terminology and required calculations, Link the results of HR initiatives directly to business strategy, Demonstrate when to deliver ROI results and how to develop business impact outcomes, Explore how to create partnerships inside the organization, Reveal how to manage outsourcing contracts to maximize HR’s role as a strategic driver and minimize it’s tactical involvement, Give participants the information, tools, and skills to advocate HR’s role as a key asset to the organization.
Who should attend?
HR Professionals, Managers, Team Leaders, Supervisors, Account Officers.
- Learning Objectives
- Short and long term interactions
- Recognize growth opportunities
- Mindfulness of decisions
- Everything is related
- Case Study
No Reviews found for this course.